See photos (2)

Eglise de Soudeilles

Historic site and monument, Church in Soudeilles
  • The church dates back to the 12th century, when it retained an interesting semicircular chevet with leaning columns and, inside, a number of historiated and foliated capitals. In the 14th century, a side chapel was added, housing a remarkable funerary monument in limestone. This highly refined work features high and low reliefs. Free admission. Listed as a Historic Monument since 1917.
    To visit, contact SOUDEILLES town hall 05 55 93 08 38 OR EGLETONS tourist office 05 55 93 04 34
  • Environment
    • In the village
Close